Alagendran Supermart Pvt Limited
Terms & Conditions
For the purpose of transacting business with you, ASM may collect the following personally identifiable information about you: Name including first and last name, primary and alternate email address, mobile phone number and contact details, Postal code, Demographic profile (like your date of Birth, Anniversary date, gender, occupation, education, address etc.) to improvise the quality of service,
License & Site access
ASM grants you a limited access and makes personal use of this site and not to download or modify it, or any portion of it, except with express wrote consent of ASM. This access does not include any resale or commercial use of this site or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of this site or its contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. This site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express wrote consent of ASM.
All the products listed on the Site will be sold at MRP or our Offer price unless otherwise specified. The prices mentioned at the time of order are the will be the prices charged on the date of the delivery.
Cancellation by Site / Customer
The customer can cancel their order by calling our customer service. In such a case ASM will refund any payments already made by you for the order. If we suspect any deceitful transaction by any customer or any transaction which defines the terms & conditions of using the website, ASM at our sole discretion could cancel such orders. We will maintain a negative list of all deceitful transactions and customers and would deny access to them or cancel any orders placed by them.
As a User, you Confirm the Below
- If a non-delivery occurs on account of a mistake by you (i.e. wrong name or address or any other wrong information or non-availability at the time of delivery) any extra cost incurred by ASM for re-delivery shall be claimed from you.
- You will provide authentic and true information in all instances where such information is requested of you. SRI reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by you at any point of time. If upon confirmation your details are found to be false (wholly or partly), it has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and refuse entry to you from using the Services and/or other affiliated websites without prior intimation whatsoever.
- You are accessing the services available on this Site and transacting at your sole risk and are using your best and prudent judgment before entering into any transaction through this Site.
- The address at which delivery of the product ordered by you is to be made shall be correct and complete in all respects.
- Before placing an order you will check the product description carefully. Product features. By placing an order for a product you agree to be bound by the conditions of sale included in the item’s description.
You shall not use the site for the following purpose
- Disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libellous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material. Posting of images or other virtual contents is not allowed.
- Transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence or results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice.
- Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
- Gaining unauthorized access to other computer systems.
- Interfering with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Site.
- Breaching any applicable laws.
- Interfering or disrupting networks or websites connected to the Site.
Alteration of Terms & Conditions of Service
ASM has the rights to modify the Terms & Conditions of Use of the Website at any time without any prior notification to you. You can access the latest version of these Terms & Conditions at any given time on the Site. You should regularly review the Terms & Conditions on the Site. In the event the modified Terms & Conditions is not acceptable to you, you should discontinue using the Service. However, if you continue to use the Service you shall be deemed to have agreed to accept and abide by the modified Terms & Conditions of Use of this Site.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
This User Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the applicable laws of India. The Courts at Madurai shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any proceedings arising out of this agreement. Any dispute or difference either in interpretation or otherwise, of any terms of this User Agreement between the parties hereto, the same shall be referred to an independent authority who will be appointed by ASM and his decision shall be final and binding on the parties hereto. The above arbitration shall be in accordance with the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 as amended from time to time. The venue of arbitration shall be held in Madurai. The High Court of Judicature at Madurai alone shall have the jurisdiction and the Laws of India shall apply.
You understand that by using this Site or any services provided on the Site, you may encounter Content that may be deemed by some to be offensive, indecent, or objectionable, which Content may or may not be identified as such. You agree to use the Site and any service at your sole risk and that to the fullest extent permitted under applicable law, ASM and its affiliates shall have no liability to you for Content that may be deemed offensive, indecent, or objectionable to you.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless ASM, its employees, directors, officers, agents and their successors and assigns from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including attorney’s fees, caused by or arising out of claims based upon your actions or inactions, which may result in any loss or liability to ASM or any third party.
This User Agreement is effective unless and until terminated by either you or SRI. You may terminate this User Agreement at any time, provided that you discontinue any further use of this Site. SRI may terminate this User Agreement at any time and may do so immediately without notice, and accordingly deny you access to the Site, Such termination will be without any liability to SRI.
The customer can do ‘EASY SHOPPING’ by visiting alagendransupermart.com and get the items of their choice delivered at their doorstep with flexible payment mode like Credit Card / Debit Card / Cash-on-Delivery and Net banking option.
ASM delivers products anywhere in Madurai City at free of cost on your purchase up to Rs.500. For delivery outside Madurai City, an additional cost is levied and it is to be borne by the customers.